IFEAT Prize Draw Terms and Conditions 2023
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the IFEAT education survey prize draw you are agreeing to the following prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by The International Federation of Essential Oils & Aroma Trades (IFEAT).
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age, to both IFEAT Members and non-Members.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize if you win.
- You can only be entered into the draw once – even if you have subscribed with more than one email address for yourself.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw will include those currently on our education mailing list and all new subscribers up until noon (UK time) on Thursday 9th February 2023. Entries after this time and date will not be included in the prize draw.
- To enter the prize draw simply subscribe to our mailing list via the IFEAT website here: https://bit.ly/3wuGuRY
- IFEAT will not accept responsibility if contact details provided by you are incomplete or incorrect.
- The prize is a single prize. It will be one 50% discount for one delegate ticket for the IFEAT 2023 Berlin Conference.
- The winner will be drawn at random from those who respond fully to the education survey.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The decision of IFEAT regarding the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into with regard to it.
- The winner will be notified after the education survey has been completed. The winner will be notified via the email address provided when you subscribed to the education mailing list.
- IFEAT will attempt to contact the winner by email to notify them that they have won.
- If the winner does not respond to the email or to a second email notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, the winner will lose their right to the prize, and IFEAT reserves the right to choose a new winner.
IFEAT Terms and Conditions 2023 Receipt of the prize
- IFEAT will send the winner a discount code for 50% off their delegate ticket. This code is not transferable and can only be used once and only against the cost of a full delegate ticket for the prize winner. It cannot be used for any other product on the IFEAT 2023 Berlin Conference website or any other IFEAT websites. If it is not used by the winner of the draw but found to be used by another individual, that delegate ticket will be cancelled and the individual will be responsible for 100% of the cost of a delegate ticket.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by IFEAT for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
- IFEAT reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
History of the 40 years of IFEAT!
Read Peter Greenhalgh’s “History of IFEAT” series. The full version in a book was given as a gift at the Athens Fortieth Anniversary Conference 2017. Each of these articles has been included in past issues of IFEATWORLD.