If you would like to speak at this year’s IFEAT Conference, please read on and download the PDF at the end of the text.
The annual IFEAT 2022 Vancouver Conference will take place from 9th to 13th October 2022.
The theme for the Conference is “The Pacific Reunion” – we are looking forward to meeting again in person but for those who cannot attend, the Conference will be a hybrid with a number of delegates joining online via the Whova platform which will be used for all delegates.
Because the Vancouver Conference will be a hybrid event, we are requesting submissions for both in person and online presentations.
Vancouver is a major city in western Canada, located by the eastern Pacific Ocean in the lower region of British Columbia. The city is the gateway to the glaciers of Alaska, the wilderness of western Canada and the slopes of the ski resort of Whistler.
Vancouver has been described as one of the world’s most desirable places to live and its economy primarily depends upon forestry, tourism, shipping, software development and biotechnology. Processing of forest and agricultural products and fish also are significant, as is oil refining. Production of metals, chemicals, boats, trucks, machinery for saw-milling and mining, as well as pulp and paper processing, are major manufacturing activities.
Of specific interest for the Conference are topics or new developments regarding:
- Aromatic agricultural practice: developments and challenges, past, present, future; organic farming with a focus on organic production, markets and pesticide issues.
- Essential oils: production, technological developments, emerging markets and fields of application.
- Market reports on products, countries, or regions.
- Papers on aroma chemicals and developments/aspects of the North American and other Pacific Rim F&F industries as well as natural chemicals.
- Legislative and regulatory developments. “Green, clean” etc.
- Presentations on sustainability initiatives, best practices and lessons learnt.
- Aromatherapy and science.
- Biotech developments and issues.
Download and complete the PDF to find out more and submit your proposal.